D.C Trip 2015!!

by - July 01, 2015



Tiare and Ila's DC video

Mika and I DC video


It's been a fun trip hanging out with these funny bunch! Thanks Mike for making a fun trip happen. I've never been to Washington D.C or celebrated our Independence day anywhere else but home. But this top it off for me. Having a real 4th of July celebration sitting on the Washington monument!! How cool is that. Not everyone can say they did what I just experience. But I can. The above photo is our D.C crew, from left to right: Ila, Tiare, Jenny, Anzehla, Me, Mike and my husband Mika. We went everywhere in D.C. Walking through the Smithsonian to JFK Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, Arlington Memorial, we visit the White House and enjoyed all the cool food, hotel and historical places around town. I hope to go there again some day and take my family there to see all the amazing sites. If you haven't travel to D.C, I would highly encourage you to go. You don't need a lot of money to site see or stay at a hotel. If you plan it, it will happen. Well that's my thoughts! <3



























You May Also Like

0 Comments