Gordan Ramsey Burgur in Las Vegas

by - January 04, 2016

My husband and I always wanted to go to a Gordan Ramsey restaurant but can never get to one either because no money, can't afford it or location is out of reach. This time we were lucky to come to Vegas with our friends and try this place out. The wait was a bit long but worth it. Once we got a seat near the bar we were excited and ready to order. Just a heads up for those who travel on a budget, this is a pricey restaurant so plan according to what you can afford. Mika and I order to share. We got the Royal burger, with truffle fries and a creme brûlée shake. Oh my goodness our meal was superb. The burger was juicy and cooked medium well. It had tons of flavors that makes your mouth water. Perfect cooked burger I've ever eaten. I enjoy eating the trifle fries, it was tasty and flavorful. My favorite part of our meal was drinking that Creme Brûlée shake. It consist of Oreo shake on the bottom, than a layer of Creme Brûlée on the top and a topper of Oreo cookies. So yummy, sweet perfection!! This is a place I would highly recommend to everyone who is in the Las Vegas area or visiting. 10 stars for me!! Love this place. I don't think I could ever taste a regular burger the same!! lol

Gordon Ramsay Burger
Address3667 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Friday11AM–2AM
Saturday11AM–2AM
Sunday11AM–12AM
Monday11AM–12AM
Tuesday11AM–12AM
Wednesday11AM–12AM
Thursday11AM–12AM

Phone(702) 785-5462

You May Also Like

0 Comments