Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #12

by - October 03, 2016

Meta koffemi? So this week has been interesting we haven't been without a car so a lot of walking... Which is interesting but just hasn't been fun to be out of our area... To be honest we didn't do much this week we were working in an area that we thought it would be okay but unfortunately we were told by our mission president we can't be in a Yapese area so yeah that is interesting... But anyways the work continues and I enjoy learning this language a lot and I hope to become fluent with it!! Anyways things have been good sorry not much of anything has happened this week but I can't wait for General Conference unfortunately here on Yap were pretty much late haha but I love it here teaching these people is what the Lord wants and I can only do his will but I send my love to you I love each and everyone of you guys and I send this message to you "Samol bwe mil iremmi..." Lord be with all you guys! 
Ofa Atu,
Elder Wolfgramm

You May Also Like

0 Comments