Elder Grant Wolfgramm's Thanks!

by - September 25, 2016

Hey I have been meaning to say thank you to yallz personally!! I just want yallz to know that it is truly a blessing to have you go out of your way and get all those things for me I just want to let you know that I am truly grateful for it and it makes me want to be an even better missionary knowing I have family at home that I know care for me and want me to succeed these people are quite peculiar and I know if my companion and I follow the spirit he will guide us to those we need to teach and also protect us from danger. I also feel the Spirit of Grandpa Iohani with me as I preach I know that our ancestors are watching over me because even though I cannot physically see them I know they are there and they are helping me... Hey once again I am so thankfully for you I truly love you guys! "I gashangammi!!" (I love all you guys) -Elder Wolfgramm

You May Also Like

0 Comments