Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #10

by - September 19, 2016

SIROW NGALIGAMMI!!!! (Sorry to you guys!!) I wasn't able to send out my weekly E-mail but yeah these last two weeks have been super crazy busy! When transfers came the Yap Zone recieved to new Elders which are Elder Nielsen and Elder Marble they are pretty cool from what I have seen so far but yeah that has been new! For the past week we have been stuck in two areas ours and our Zone Leaders area which hasn't been to much fun but we made it work and yupp I learned much about all of Yap because I have really been only been in my area so seeing the other side of the island is nice! But yupp life is good and I have been my language is much as I can but lately although I am assigned to learn Woleaian I have been feeling very fond to Ulithian particulary Fais Ulithian... Fais is an outer island of Yap and it is somewhere that I really want to go to I don't know why but I just feel a closeness to it and I really would love to go there and learn the language. Because to be honest almost all of our investigators are from Fais and I just would love to learn the language of their heart. But of course I can only follow the will of the Lord. But yeah anyways all of our investigators are doing good I in my language we say "Gashingshang!" (Love) these people so much and they have become family to me... But yupp things are doing good here I have a really cool experience with Elder Zonts while we were contacting a person we found this huge Woleaian family and in the outer island (kinda like Tonga I am guessing) they say "Si monga!!" which means "We eat!!" so thats what we did and know we are friends with that family and we hope to bring them all to the Gospel! Anyways I just want to give A HUGE SHOUTOUT TO MY AUNTIE MALI AND UNCLE TEA AND ALSO MY UNCLE MIKA AND AUNTIE JAY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE PACKAGES I KNOW ITS SUPER LATE BUT I FINALLY GOT THEM AND OHH MY GOSH THATS A LOT OF FOOD!!!!!! But thank you so much GAISA GASHIGASHIG!! (Thank you all so much!) Alrite anyways the work is moving forward and right know I am focusing on learning Woleaian so I can learn Ulithian!

Ofa Atu and Gashangishang,
 Elder Wolfgramm

You May Also Like

0 Comments