Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #9

by - September 04, 2016

"Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God."

     So I had the honor of doing something sacred on Saturday and that was I was able to baptize one of our investigators who me and my companion have been working with for a long time her name is Scholastica she is a woman from the Outer Island known as Fais. Originally we had thought that she didn't want to be baptized but we felt that we needed to go and invite her again and this time she changed she gave up some of the things she is used to doing and she prepared herself to be baptized. It was nice to be honest I was happy that I had the priviledge to baptize her but I was way more excited that she had chosen our of her own free agency to be baptized and than confirmed on Sunday which was yesterday. But anyways I was very happy about that and it was the highlight of this week. Anyways me and my companion Elder Zonts are back up and at it looking for new people to serve and to teach. We are still working with our investigators and found some people who we feel may be ready to be baptized as well. With the language it's going "Ye gach!" (Good) of course I am still working with it but yeah the hardest thing for me still is I am practicing how to roll my "r" it ain't easy for me but I know that with God and the Gift of Tongues I will get it! I am so happy I get to be apart of this work and me and my companion have gotten to see some of that amazing happiness because of bringing a soul unto the Lord! Not much else has happened this week but I feel like bearing my testimony in Woleaian so here goes Gang I gula bwe, Deus ye gashingigish... Gang I gula bwe, gelesia ye net. Itipeli bwe gammi gaibwe gula bwe gang igashingigammi. Gang I gula bwe, iga pangashalago sibwe tabwey Deus me Yesus Kristus sibwe mwel gassi melaw yetor siyal. Itipeli bwe ibwe ser gosa gashigashig ngali Deus rel Yesus Kristus me pangal formil ye fang ngaliei. Itipeli bwe ibwe gameno yai kapet fal idel Yesus Kristus Amen. Translation: I know that God he loves us... I know that this church is true. I want that you guys you will know that I love you all. I know that if all of us we all will  follow God and Jesus Christ we all will can recieve eternal life. I want that I will say thank you to God for Jesus Christ and all the things he has given to me. I want that I will say this under Jesus Christ's name Amen. A lot of this translation was pretty close to direct translation although I changed some things since I know that it wouldn't make sense in English but yupp thats my testimony I know that all these thing are true and that Jesus Christ is the Son of God... I love all you guys wether you are family or friends I love you all. But anyways thats it for me this week until next week!

Gashangishang (Love),
Elder Wolfgramm

You May Also Like

0 Comments