A Special Surprise Birthday treat from my husband!

by - December 09, 2016

This birthday was a great surprise for me from my husband. It's been years since I had a nice surprise from him that didn't end up bad. lol But I'm truly thankful and grateful in his efforts. Thanks sweetheart for making my birthday very special, especially including my sister Juanita to join me in the festivity. I've experience a wonderful spa treatment at The Spa Lounge in draper. My sister and I enjoyed it well and then some. We had an 1 hour body massage and a pedicure. It was so relaxing that it almost felt unreal. Let's just say that it's been almost 20 years since I've had a good massage from someone who actually knows what they are doing. After the great experience from the Spa, my husband blind folded me and took me to the Hilton Hotel in Downtown Salt Lake for a night getaway. Thanks to his little sister Tiare who hooked us up, I was super surprise to see flowers, cake, edible fruits and cider with the hotel robes laid out pretty on the bed. So romantic! I was smiling from ear to ear when I took off the blind fold. We chilled and hangout in the hotel room with my sister and waited to go eat out at Rodizzio grill at Trolley Square in Salt Lake. I was so relaxed that I even took a nap while we waited for our reservations. Now that I was rested, we went to eat dinner and had a fabulous meal. Chit chatted with one another and just admire the good food and mellow ambience. Soon the night was coming to a close and I said good bye to my sister and thanked her for celebrating my birthday with me. This day felt like we celebrated our birthdays together like when we were little. My husband Mika and I went to the hotel and just relaxed and rested till the next morning. I was too tired to do any other celebration. It was a very long and fun day. Morning came and we were lucky to have a voucher to eat free breakfast down at the restaurant or eat free snacks at the sky lounge upstairs for the VIP's. Well I was hungry and I wanted a good hardy meal. So we headed downstairs and ate breakfast at Trofi their main cafe. The food was yummy and it was one of the best buffet i've tried in a long time. I'm so happy that this birthday was a success and I hope my husband knows that he needs to keep it up every year to top this one. Naw just kidding. Thank you so much Mika for going above and beyond for me birthday. You know I'm just as simple as you when it comes to these personal celebrations, but its also good to experience a fabulous one every once in awhile. 
I love you so much!!

Love always,
Your very Happy Wife













You May Also Like

0 Comments