Ava's Baby Blessing

by - December 05, 2016


What a perfect day for a beautiful baby blessing. Family and friends came to support and show their love for my little name sake Ava Ellie Jay Villamor. Seeing her older siblings, Kanani and Kekona from Virginia, visiting their dad Chris, their step mom, my niece, Olimpia, their grand parents (Chris's parents) Robin & Rose, Uncle Chaz and Aunty Chelsey. A joy it was having them around celebrating a special occasion in our religion with us and having a great time eating good food with good company. Ava was blessed by her grandfather Pete (Kelo), joining him was uncle Junior (Haunga) Feinga, uncle Mika Wolfgramm, Shane Heath (Family friend) and Bishop Te'o. It was a blessing of pure love, hope, faith and joy. She's a lucky little girl who has men in her life that will be a great guiding light of Christ, men of great influence and protection. Just being in the same room with my grand niece made me feel proud and happy. She has so much love surrounding her and I'm forever grateful to have been a part of her life as she grows up.
Ava, my sweet chunky munkey, I love you so much and I will always be there for you, whenever you need someone. Aunty will be there. Be a good girl and stay close to your family and the Lord. Let your light shine through your smile and your adorable personality, there you will see great joy and peace knowing that you've inspired or encourage someone who needed you in their lives. May you live your life as a daughter of God, a girl who is kind, independent, smart, religious, protective and loving. Be sharing in word and deed. Be mindful of those around you. Be an example of light and truth. Bless others by your goodness and you will be blessed by your efforts. Again I love you sweety and God bless!

Love always,
Aunty Jay




Ava is wearing her Tahitian pearl heirloom I gave her from my beloved mom who has passed away 3 years ago. She admiring it and thats a good thing. lol Luv u Ava!

You May Also Like

0 Comments