Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #13

by - December 04, 2016

"Yor yai yaing!" There is my pictures! Lol anyways how is everyone this week! I hope the Christmas is strong with you all this Christmas season! I love and miss yallz but I know this is where I need to be of course! Once again I really like these languages and learning them is lots of fun I make plenty mistakes and sometimes accidentally say a bad word or two but hey its all worth it haha! The other night we were teaching some of our recent converts and the father was joking with his kids in Ulithian and than I look at him and say "Meda mela ho ka ma mal iyang?" and they all just start dying of laughter for like three minutes and wow it was great I loved it and if your wondering what that means it means "What is the purpose of you being funny?" But anyways I hope you all are doing great much love all yallz and Gammi gaisagashigashig ILANGA! 

Ofa Atu, Elder Wolfgramm

You May Also Like

0 Comments