Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #20

by - March 05, 2017

How is everyone? So yup another week of some awesome missionary work! And also I got my new companion and his name is Elder Emor! He is another Chuukese Elder and I am already enjoying working with him. He actually is on the latest Liahona! If you have the March 2017 Liahona and look for a page talking about people of Chuuk he is the one in the boat smiling! But yeah things are doing good here in Yap I'm back in my area and beginning to reopen things and look for investigators! We have a lot of really good potentials and we hope to keep working with them! But yeah also something cool that's happening this week is this Saturday I'll be heading to Guam for a Missionary Leadership Council! Which I get to go to now because I'm a Zone Leader but that should be interesting... I don't really now what to expect but yeah anyways things are going good and one thing I thought was really cool about this week is that the Lord truly has helped me with the language... I know I am still not perfect but I thank God for helping me do my best! Anyways much love to all yallz!
Much Love, Elder Wolfgramm
P.S. Sorry I've only got one picture this week and its of me with the two missionaries who just finished their missions Elder Li-Khau and Sister Stevens... They were awesome! I've got lots of respect for both! Anyways next week I'll try to get a pic with my new companion Elder Emor and I well see yallz!

You May Also Like

0 Comments