Happy 13th Anniversary!

by - March 06, 2017

The lucky number 13 has finally approached us and I'm amazed that we made it this long. Through our up's and downs, we have faced so much that even a newly wed couple would give up in a heart beat. I'm thankful that you and I had over came many of those trials that has made us a bit more stronger and wiser. Thank you sweetie for putting up with me and my flaws, as much as I had to deal with yours. lol May the Lord continue to guide us as we live each day holding on to what matters most...US! We aren't perfect but I know through the Atonement of Jesus Christ, we can be through our faithfulness & worthiness. I pray that our love will forever bloom and be strengthened by the powers of God. You are my light in this dark world! You and I against the World! 
I love you Mika! 
Happy Anniversary!

You May Also Like

0 Comments