Sephora!

by - April 23, 2017


Every women and men that loves makeup knows that this is one of the biggest Makeup store that has it all!! From skin care, makeup and fragrance, Sephora has so many name brand products that you can test out and buy. I do love this store and what it has to offer. This is the place where I began learning more about makeup and its possibilities of making me feel extremely creative with my look. It's not that I don't like the way I look, I admire makeup so much that I wanted to add it more into my life because I think it's beautiful. If you're a beginner this will be the best store to start learning more detail information about each products and the brands. Watching YouTube inspired me to look into Makeup more. And that's how I went to Sephora to explore. They have wonderful consultants to help you with whatever questions you may have about makeup and skin care. I'm still learning and it fun for me now, cause it's something I knew but didn't really know well and now I can progress further with knowledge from Makeup gurus and Sephora. I hope I can improve my makeup skills, especially my foundation routine. So that I can feel a bit more confident and pretty.

You May Also Like

0 Comments