Testing things out from my Influenster voxbox Maybelline Great Lash Blue mascara!!

by - April 28, 2017

Okay so this being my first experience and subscription box, I have to say that this Royal blue mascara is amazing. The color blue is so pretty on the eyes. It goes on the lashes really pretty and smooth. Keep on adding coats of mascara onto the lashes to see the blue pop out more. Its really gorgeous I can't get enough of it. After adding my regular makeup routine with the royal blue mascara, it looked so pretty I literally went out just because I felt adventurous with my look. Overall it is a beautiful product and I love that it easily removes cleanly when you use makeup eye remover, without any hesitation. I totally recommended it to anyone who wants to try it out. I received Maybelline free/complimentary for testing purposes, but all opinions are my own. JayLynnELoves approve!!! #GreatLashBlue  #Contest #Amazing #Influenster #Maybelline




You May Also Like

0 Comments