Maybelline #GreatLashBlue mascara first impression!

by - May 04, 2017

Ok by far its been an amazing first trail experience for me using this iconic mascara. It took me a few tries to get the consistency that I wanted on my lashes. I would say about 2-3 coats on my thin lashes, it totally made a difference. I saw the blue more and it looked gorgeous. Adding a few light addition of makeup to my look, I would say it turned out wonderful. No smudges or bleeding throughout the day. It held up pretty good. I can imagine the tons of creative looks you can create with this mascara. Getting this free, complimentary from Influenster and Maybelline has expanded my knowledge a bit more about the use of color mascara and techniques. I love this product and the brand very much. I would recommend it to whoever wants to get it a whirl. Awesome experience!!

  

You May Also Like

0 Comments