Enjoying the Beauty of Life, the Gospel, & my Nieces!!

by - May 14, 2017


This weekend has been a fun experience for me. Spending time with my nieces Natalia and Jay jay has brought such joy into my life. Seeing these young girls grow up so beautifully brings tears to my eyes. They will never know how much their presence means to me. Not able to have kids myself, I've  witness them grow from new borns to toddlers, kiddies, pre teens and now into their teen years. Wow!! What a miracle it is to experience to see that every time we meet. Spending quality time with you two and your siblings made life more meaningful and worth it. Your development in life is a development in my life too. As you continue to grow older, wiser and smarter, you will realize the importance of family time, family unity and family progression. Not everyday will it be sun shine and rainbows. Embrace each experiences, good or bad, as a learning tool to help you in this life. I thank your parents for allowing me and Mika to spend time with you and help you in any way that we can. But mainly bonding with each of you as if you were are children. *tears* With every moment that the Lord grants me to be with you girls is precious. I cherish it more than you know. Thank you for allowing me to have these motherly experiences with you. When that day comes that the Lord bless me with children, I'll have them thank you for your genuine and constant love you have given and shown to me. Natalia & Jayjay, thank you from the bottom of my heart and deep into my soul for blessing me with your time & presence for the past years.
I love you my girlies!!









You May Also Like

0 Comments