Elder Grant Wolfgramm email to Mika!

by - May 14, 2017


Dear Uncle Mika, Hey its good to hear form ya! No worries I understand

life gets to us and we get super busy haha! But I am super proud that
I have lots of cousins who have chosen to serve... It makes me
"exceedingly joyful" and wow so Nadira or should I say Sister Tupuola
has been called to Reno that's awesome! It sure is an exciting time to
be on Earth... But anyways Mika just want to let you know that you
guys are always in my prayers all of you! When I serve these people I
sometimes get discouraged because of the stubbornness of some of these
people but then I remember how my family is so very blessed and happy
with this Gospel and it helps me continue to go out and preach to them
regardless if they don't want to hear it... But yup I love you Mika
give my love to all the fam in Utah! "Deus ye logo remmi gosa
gashigashig..."

-Elder Wolfgramm

You May Also Like

0 Comments