Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #24

by - May 14, 2017

Dear Everyone, So once again my bad I really got to get better at writing this weekly emails! But nevermind nevermind this week has been good spent the first half of it in Guam because we had a Missionary Leadership Council Meeting where they call all the Zone Leaders from all the different islands in the mission to meet together for a training from our Mission President! But yeah that is always a bit long but was glad to be back in Yap on Wednesday! So we had an okay week just had plenty of catch up to do because I was gone for couple days but we managed to find a really awesome investigator who looks super promising and we hope to continue to work with him! His name's David and to be honest I feel that he has been prepared but as time comes we will see! One thing I've noticed is that the language I am learning continues to become more and more apart of me I love it and I wish that you could all understand it too... But yeah things are going well here on Yap just a lot of finding new people so that keeps us busy talking and making friends with these people! But anyways just want to let yallz know that I'm doing fine no injuries, or not anything crazy has happened... yet! Lol anyways I love yallz keep it real over there! Ofa Atu!!
Much Love, Elder Wolfgramm
P.S. I have like plenty photos I want to share but I am just awaiting so in the mean time "Watch with me..."

You May Also Like

0 Comments