May 2017 BoxyCharm "Makeup is Art" Box!

by - May 17, 2017

Another great month full of awesome themes and beauty products from BoxyCharm!!!
In this months box: Highlight & Contour Palette by IBY Beauty. Retail price: $40.00 USD. This is actually my first highlight and contour palette I've ever own. And Im so grateful that I could practice shaping my face with it. Happy day!!! Round Contour Brush by Crown Pro. Retail price: $24.99 USD. One of the softest brush I've use for contouring my face. Its awesome and blends nicely! Convertible Brow 02 by The BrowGal. Retail price: $35.00 USD. Amazing product by far!! I love the colors which match me perfectly! It gives me that natural brow look I've wanted and it works! Also it came with Brow Brush by The BrowGal. Retail price: $14.00 USD. Best brush & spoolie combo ever!! And the amazing Liquid Glow by Temptu. Retail price: $29.50 USD. Oh my goodness this liquid glow highlights my face and body like the sun on a hot summers day! I love it and its beautiful. Each product was superb this month and I can't wait to create more beautiful looks with it.







You May Also Like

0 Comments