We moved!

by - December 14, 2019


Another year has gone by and it seems like our apartment was getting a bit cramped and stale. But when finance aint cutting it, you just have to stay where you are and deal with it. Well for me that wasn't the case. When your landlord cut corners and allowed section 8 housing to start living within our apartment complexes, you never know who is living next to you. For us, homeless people lived next to us and made life a living hell. Drug trafficking, fights, other people moving in and out all hours of the night, babies crying, dog barking and the stink smell of cigarette smoke seeping through the drain pipes making your house stink. Oh here's the kicker, a month after they arrived, about $600 worth of camping, food storage and other equipment was stolen from our little storage unit near our car. Well after months of complaining, calling the cops and long time living neighbors moving out, it was that time to get the hell out of here and start a new somewhere else. And that is what we did, moved out and broke our contract because of these never ending drama. So we live in a nice simple family community about 10 away from where we use to live called Murray. I'm glad this 2 bedroom, ground floor apartment is nice, roomy and peaceful. It took awhile for me to adjust but I'm doing aright. But just the first week we moved in, the upstairs neighbors walks so hard that it feels like they are angry or want to break down the place. They had a bad loud fight that really irritated us that we called the cops on them. I don't care why you fight, but if its freaking 10pm and you fight till 2 am, I'm gonna make sure your @$$ shut the heck up when the cops knocks on your door. Anyways, I can't write for anything and I just rant til my hands falls off. But I'm doing well and just trying to make things work for the best until I have to move or do something else. Until then, peace!

You May Also Like

0 Comments