Disney Trip 2020 with the Tupuola's

by - January 24, 2020











 






Mika and I wanted to go to Disneyland with Jenny and her family. And now it is happening. A long time coming. The kids are older and can have a better memory of a place I know that they wanted to go for quite some time. I am glad that Mika and I saved up and made it possible for all of to go. Rented a nice big 15 passenger van, I had points to use for our hotel stay and money saved up for food and souvenirs. We planned a 4 day trip to California and stopped in St. George to visit Petes niece who is going to school there. There was so much fun times driving and hanging out in Anaheim. Also we were traveling to  visit Laguna beach when we heard the horrible news of Kobe Bryant died in a helicopter accident. But we didn't let that damper our trip. Tiare and Ila also joined us at Disney. Overall, we all had a fun time with tons of memory that will last a long time. Visiting the Star wars area at Disney was Mika and myself highlight. We embraced every moment together and with the kids. I hope to have more fun trips like this in the future with the Tupuola family. Time to star saving my pennies for the next trip. 

You May Also Like

0 Comments