Sister Anzehla Tupuola Email #3

by - January 10, 2020


Good morning Family and Friends!

I'm sorry I wasn't able to send an email last week. Sister Corrington has been in and out of Insta Care. She caught the Flu and had to be quarantined for 4 days.
Both my companions have been sick on and off since coming here to the MTC. Luckily, I haven't gotten sick at all. Thanks to Silver Biotics! 

This is my last Friday here in the MTC and i'm still waiting for my VISA!
Ive been temporarily reassigned to Tempe, Arizona for only a few weeks. I leave Tuesday 6:15am. Yay!
Good news, I'm not the only one reassigned. Bad news, I'm the only one out of 5 going to Arizona. Alot of Elders and sisters have also been reassigned due to their Visa's. They're going to Michigan.

I've been asked if I feel sad or depressed about my reassignment. Honestly, I'm the total opposite. I get to experience serving a mission in the US and outside the US. How cool is that?! I don't get why you would feel sad about a reassignment. It's not about the place, it's about Gods Children and bringing them closer to Him. 

I know this is a short email. I dont have alot of time today. I've been Running errands and finishing Visa papers. Next week I'll be in Arizona! I'll tell you all about that then! 

I love you all. Tomorrow is a special day for me and my family❤ I'll include more details of that in my next email:)

Bonne nuit!
       -Sœur Tupuola 













You May Also Like

0 Comments