A spiritual prompting...

by - October 17, 2022



 So yesterday as I was doing my typical daily routine of cleaning, a thought came to my mind or should I say names. These names of 3 sisters in my ward came to me as if its important. So I prayed in my mind while I was cleaning, in asking the Lord why did he place these sisters names in my head? Nothing came back to me after I said a prayer and so I continue on with my cleaning. Then suddenly after 40 minutes of no response from the Lord, a thought of cookies and treats popped into my mind. That's when I knew the Lord wanted me to pay them a visit. Even though I don't know these sisters personally, God knew them and wanted me to fellowship. Once I was done cleaning my humble little home, I got got my keys and went to the store to get some goodies for these sisters. While walking around the store, I prayed to God and ask, what kind of treats should I get them? No thought or inspiration came to me. Then I went to the candy else at Walmart to see if anything comes to my mind. Next thing I knew it, an image of a goodie bag came to my mind and I knew what the Lord wanted me to put together. I got everything that I needed at Walmart and the Dollar tree and went home to put it together. It was simple and cute of a goodie bag for the 3 sisters. I put small candy bars, cookies, cheese crackers, a scented candle and a thoughtful note. My note was heartfelt and of caring nature. I wanted to let them know how much they are appreciated and thought of by many in the ward and by the Lord. Even if I don't make an impact on their lives, I know the Lord will. Hope they like it. Now I am off to drop it off at their homes.

You May Also Like

0 Comments