Christmas Crack

by - October 04, 2022

 

Okay I tried my best to make sweet treats or any yummy looking food lately. So when I was craving toffee, I saw this version on YouTube and had to try it. I went to the store and bought all the ingredients.


  • 1 cup
    Salted Butter (or unsalted)
  • 1 cup
    Dark Brown Sugar (or packed light)
  • 40
    Salted Saltine Crackers (about 1 sleeve)
  • 270 grams
    Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (or milk)
  • add
    Additional Toppings (like nuts, candy or sprinkles, optional)
  • Bake crackers and toffee for 5 minutes, add chocolate, rest for 3 minutes, smooth and let cool for 15 minutes. Put into refrigerator for 2 hours and break into big pieces and serve.
  • This first batch was a bit too sweet so I made a second batch and that was way better. Now I have a sweet treat I can make whenever I'm craving toffee. 

You May Also Like

0 Comments