Leaving Hawaii today!

by - June 06, 2002

Okay it's about that time where I should be jumping up for joy and screaming at the top of my lungs, right? Well not really. Why? Cause it's late here in Hawaii and I don't want to wake up the family. I don't feel like dying before I see Mika. I'm leaving in the afternoon and my family is a bit sad that I'm  going to Florida. My mom thinks that I'm never coming back, despite my attitude and trouble actions I've caused during the past 2 years. I don't know if I'll never come back, it's just I want to explore my options out in the mainland. And in order for me to do that I have to leave Hawaii and find whats out there. Truthfully I'm so excited to see Mika that I want to jump on him and hug him so tight that he looses his breath. Anyways, my mom is looking at me funny cause I'm typing like my sister Jaunita, very hard and annoyingly. Sorry Mom! Well goodnight or good morning. 

You May Also Like

0 Comments