Visting Mika in Florida!

by - June 07, 2002

Finally I'm here in Orlando and I must say its really nice down here. Humid like Hawaii and very sunny. It's pretty but not like Hawaii pretty. Mika came and picked me up from the airport, well his dad drove him and we sat together in the back of the car just smiling at each other. Well lets just say that Mika could not stop looking at me since we left the airport. heheh. We arrived at the Lake House where Mika and his family is staying. Nice place but felt a bit uneasy. Don't ask me what that means, lets just say it felt odd in a supernatural kind of way. Met the family and they seem pretty chill but not in a good way. More like the kids my age where cool but the grown ups where on the fence. Um how should I put it. They wasn't really happy that I was there visiting during their so called touring or working time. I know that my boyfriend has a musical family but I'm not that type of chick that really cares about what ya'll do as a living, just don't get mixed up with other "outsiders" as they would called people like me and assume that I'm going to do something wrong with their son/brother. Trust me i have better things to worry about than family drama. Been there and seen it all. No thank you, I don't want no part of that. Anyways, it's been fun so far and I'm loving every moment I have with Mika since I'm only visiting him for a week. I'm making every moment count. I'm a happy girl right now.

You May Also Like

0 Comments