Letter #13 from Cousin Kalae in Prison

by - August 13, 2004

Cousin Kalae wrote another simple and heart felt letter to me. Hoping that things are going well for me. He talked about Kolina and how he misses her every day. He's still hoping for a new pen pal and photos of girls I'm suppose to send to him. heheh Sorry cuz nothing will happen cause they have lives and so do I! I wish I could but I don't any available ladies to hit you up!! He expressed to me that he still has 2 years to go and that he will have to go to court next year to talk about parole. I hope all goes well for him next year. Yippie he finally talked to his daughter Kolina. Oh man I'm so happy to know that. I can tell just by reading his letter who excited and emotional he was to finally hear his daughters voice when he called his Mom's house. Like father like daughter, well thats what his mom told him about his daughter. Acts like him, both word and deed. How funny is that? Too cute. I know that every kid has the exact same attributes as their parents. Its so true! I know I act like my mom when I least expect it. Only my family would tell me that cause I sometimes don't see it. Funny stuff. Well all is good and the same ole for cousin Kalae. Okay until next time...

You May Also Like

0 Comments