Another awesome letter from my Baby Sister!!

by - July 26, 2004

Yippie I got a letter from Jeri today and I couldn't be more happy. She wished me congratulations since I'll be planning on going to the temple soon. Well I'm taking the temple classes and I hope to go soon and experience the nice spiritual things in the Temple. I got an updated mailing address for Henry's new area on his mission in Honduras. She goes on with he annoyance with my biological father and his bull crap ways. It goes on and on with that guy. A new family and a new life, not taking responsibility. I'm glad I don't have to deal with him anymore. A New chapter for me and I don't care about him. But when it comes to my baby sister Jeri and her needs for school and stuff. Thats when I'm not a nice person. I wish I had tons of money to support my baby sister and my mom. This sucks. Sorry baby girl, I'm broke and I'm not smart. Lord please help me and my family. PLEASE!!!! Anyways, Jeri express to me how she really wants to see snow so bad. Even dreaming about it. Poor sister of mine. You will one day, just hang in there!! I love you and I pray for your safety and well being. Good luck in school baby girl. Talk to you laters!! Thanks for the letter!!

You May Also Like

0 Comments