Visiting Minnesota...Mika's Hometown

by - July 17, 2004


It's been pretty interesting traveling with Mika's family in a van bunched with so many bodies. Let's just say, when you're ghetto you will do whatever it takes to travel to where you need to. I had a good time visiting places where my husband grew up and meeting family friends too. We even went to the Mall of America and had a blast seeing the gazillion stores and floors. But I really enjoy the them park inside the mall. A full size roller coster and fun rides that you can go on non-stop. As you can see my face I wasn't a fan of rides. Really I don't like going on any free fall rides. Not one bit! But I went on cause Mika wanted to go on but not by himself. You can never know a person until you do things with them that you don't like....and I just experience it with Mulek, I mean Mika. Sorry my family calls him that, cause my mom calls all of us by our middle name. heheheh Anyways, Minnesota is an interesting place, kind of reminds me of Chicago but less dirty looking. Well I would not want to live there in the winter. I like the winter time but not the winter like Minnesota. Deep in snow, below freezing temperatures and living in the country side. No thanks! I like living in the City or near civilization. Thanks hun for taking on your childhood journey it was fun!
 

You May Also Like

0 Comments