Letter #12 from Cousin Kalae in Prison

by - July 26, 2004

He sent me a photo of Kolina his daughter and a recent photo of him. She looks like my cousin that is half filipino half samoan. So adorable. Honestly he looks like his dad, like spot on like my mom's brother. You can't deny that genes!  He didn't hear anything about his daughter or if she is going to visit him. That sucks a lot. My poor cousin. I would feel really sad if I couldn't see my daughter that I miss. I hope something will happen soon.  He asked if I was planning on visiting home and come for Jerica's graduation in 2007. As for right now I am going to try to go for her graduation because she's my baby sister and I want to support her even if I live so far away. He's excited to meet with the family when he gets out, and I hope it will be a pleasant one. I told him in my letter that don't expect too much from his dad's family because they are judgmental and drama. But he doesn't have to worry about Me, Mom, Dad, Nita, Jeri cause we are cool and drama free. Well he already knew that. Other than that, just the same things he dose every day, he said nothing new but just trying to get by. That's it with his letter to me this week. Until next time...

You May Also Like

0 Comments