Jérina Ailafo Keola'ikamakanaonalani Anovale Nae'ole

by - June 25, 2009


I'm a very happy aunty right now and I just don't know what to do? Maybe if I jump up and down that will help, but I think I'll be fine. What a wonderful day it is for me but for my little sister, who just gave birth today to a beautiful chubby baby girl. This is our family's first niece and first grandchild. It hasn't always been sunshine and rainbows prior to your arrival. But just know this my sweet little Jerina, you are loved by many and things will get better once all the drama calms down. I wish I could be there to hold you and tell you in person how much I love you. When the time comes when I do come to Hawaii and visit, you will be the first person I'm going to see.
Dearest Jerina, 
There are so much things in this life that may not always be joyful. You were born to be strong yet gentle. You have a heart of gold and the world will love you for it. Be mindful of those around you. Have joy and compassion in your heart, that you may lighten the burden of others even your own family. Study hard in school that you may find an occupation that will support you and your family. Learn through your experiences and trails, that you may be strengthen to do great things. As you continue to follow the Lord's examples and listen to the Holy Spirit, you will be a role model for many young ladies, your Mom and many women world wide. Never doubt yourself or what you feel is right. Be bold and brave. Bare your testimony and the love of Jesus Christ that it may uplift everyone that hears it. You have so much great potential that the Lord will bless you as you use it. I love you Jerina and I pray that one day I'll be there for you as you have been in my heart always. Take care and may the Lord forever be your guide.

Love you so much Jerina!

<3 Aunty JayLynn

You May Also Like

0 Comments