Sister Nadira Tupuola Email #36

by - May 14, 2018

This week was awesome! We biked a ton and I just mastered biking with no hands! lol. Yuuup! But anyways, I never want a car so I plan to bike everywhere for the rest of my time here on earth. haha. Its so fun! 

Denny
MIRACLE! We were riding our bikes and we saw an older lady in her garage. We decided to stop and talk to her. She said she was just about to go feed her horse so we asked if we could help. She said no thanks but then asked us if we were the Mormons. We said Yes! and she replied with, "I knew it cause you both are too nice, the Mormon people are just so nice." We talked for a while and she told us how the Elder missionaries helped her move in California. She said we could help her unpack. We set a time to come next week to help her. She is a super nice older lady. We are excited to help her out! 

Amber!
We were out biking in the rain when my companion Sister Cluff got a prompting to go visit a Potential investigator named Carol. So we rode over to her home and it turned out that she moved. :( But the lady who lives there now (Amber) said she was a member of the Church when she was little. She said she was glad we came at the time we did because she was just thinking about coming back and getting more involved in the Church. She said it was a sign from God that we happened to arrive at her door at that moment.  We set up a time to come back. It was so awesome! Biking miracles for dayyyyz! 

Training!
I gave a short training in district meeting about the Power and Authority of our Calling. I taught how important it is as missionaries to devote ALL our TIME and ATTENTION to serving THE LORD. We sacrifice 18-24 months (which is not a lot of time compared to the rest of our lifetime) to serve God. This is HIS time. I taught the importance of being exactly obedient and to keep the commandments and to live what we teach. I learned so much studying for this training. It gave me more motivation to focus 100% on the Him and not waste his time. Everyone really enjoyed my training and said that they learned a lot. I LOVE this gospel! And this opportunity to be a Sister Training Leader. Its a great day to be a missionary! 

Thank you family for all of  the love and support! You guys are the best! Have a GREAT week!

You May Also Like

0 Comments