Sister Nadira Tupuola Email #38

by - May 28, 2018

Transfers! We got our transfer calls last night and Sister Cluff and I will be companions for another 6 weeks! This will be Sister Cluffs last 6 weeks before she goes home. :( She is an awesome missionay! I am excited to be serving with her for another transfer. 

Attacked by a 6 year old. 
Sister Cluff and I met Amber a couple weeks ago. She is a convert to the church but hasn't been to going since she was baptized as a teenager. She served in the Army for 8 years and she is super nice. She has 2 boys. Hunter is 6 years old and Keaton is 9. Amber invited us over for lunch so that we could get to know her more. and Boy was that an experience! Her boys were jumping off the walls the whole time. She warned us about her boys before we got there. But I didn't think she was serious. After we ate, we visited in the living room. All of a sudden Im being attacked by Hunter, the 6 year boy. He wouldn't let go of my hair and then he bit my arm!! LOL it was the funniest thing. Being a representative of Christ, I couldn't hit him. haha after Amber got a hold of him he went and attacked my companion! It was crazy! We were tryna act all cool but then it got to the point we just had to leave.  haha It was quite an experience! We scheduled a time to go back and help Amber pull weeds. So pray for us. 

Exchanges! 
This week we went on exchanges and I got to serve with Sister Tauveli! She currently serves in Reno and she is awesome! She has been out on her mission for 6 weeks. We both don't have driving privileges as missionaries so we biked! It was so fun. We were able to talk and meet a lot of people on the street. Sister Cluff and I always have so much fun with the sisters that we serve!

Zone Activity! 
We gather as a zone once a month and we do something fun. This month we decided to go bowling and do a Bbq and just hung out. It was super fun! 

You May Also Like

0 Comments