Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #51

by - May 06, 2018

Well well well!! Haha I'm sorry I don't email every week... But yeah just want to let yallz know I am doing great! Its been crazy to think I only have about 4 weeks left of my mission... But don't worry I will run clear to the end! Cuz I need to make these last couple of weeks count! But yeah these past weeks have been just good missionary work really I am doing my best to help my companion to become a good missionary which he is and he is a good man! I love him! But yeah also its been great to reteach our recently baptized family all the lessons and they are doing great! They are still such a Tender Mercy from God... I love em' so much! But yeah things have been good with some of our other investigators one being a man named Steven and he seems super solid! But yeah anyways as for myself I am doing great! I hope that when I see you all again to share my experiences and give you all a bunch of hugs lol! Much love to all yallz thank you for everyone that has supported me in my mission! Ofa Atu!! Gosa gashigegashige ngaligami nge sibe tetabwelago me gachoyag ngali gaigiuliu be Deus yebe fang ngaligiishe melaw le yetooaro siyal!! Samol yebe logo remi!

-- 

Carry on, 
Elder Wolfgramm 

You May Also Like

0 Comments