Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #52

by - May 27, 2018

"My name is Elder Meza, I have had the pleasure of serving the last 2 years with Elder Wolfgramm as we were room-mates in the MTC, He's cool I guess, JOKES he's my ninja, as for tonights special email from him I was given the elect honor of introducing him;"

"Elder Wolfgramm was born on June 1st 2016, his quickly learned how to walk, talk, and play the ukulele, he liked anime and was obsessed with finding someone who would draw him as an anime character. he was good at imaginary Pokemon battles and is well qualified for writing this email to you all. I feel our time here together will be well spent."

"Ladies and gentlemen; Elder Wolfgramm."

-Elder Meza said that!

Well with that stark introduction... It is my last week and I hope to work hard and run CLEAR TO THE END!!! I have had a good past week though I felt I am doing my best to just go all out! But yeah we have some super amazing investigators that will be getting baptized on June 9th... Right after I leave but I am so happy for them! I am glad that I have this opportunity to serve for Our Loving Heavenly Father! I still got some time left so I am gonna make it count! Although much has been accomplished there is yet much more to be done! I am happy to have served with everyone that I did! Well I hope that you all have an amazing week and I can't wait to see yallz! Thanks for all the support and the love I have felt it all and I am eternally grateful! 

2 Nephi 31:19-20

OFA LAHI ATU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Carry on, 
Elder Wolfgramm 

You May Also Like

0 Comments