My favorite New Drink Concoction: "A Walk on the Beach"

by - February 15, 2023

 


Okay, I think that I made my favorite drink mix. It is sweet and a bit tangy, which makes it more enjoyable but with a kick of fizz. I call this "A walk on the Beach". Well because it reminded me of sipping on a fruity drink on the beach in Hawaii. And why not call it this. Even though there may be a real drink that it call the same, but this is a virgin version. :) 

For a personal size drink this is what I used:

1/4 cup of Orange juice
1/2 cup of Cranberry and Pineapple juice mix
1/2 cup of Ginger Ale 
(I used Canada Dry but you can use any brand or Sprite or 7up)
1/4 cup of Ice 

I didn't add ice since my the drinks were already cold, so that it optional. 
If you want to make a big or party version size, I would do this:

1 gallon of Orange Juice
1 1/2 gallon of Cranberry & Pineapple Juice mix
2 bottles of a 2 liter of Ginger Ale 
1 10 pound bag of Ice
(add more of the juices to your taste preference)

This is a fabulous mixture and it reminded me of a Starburst candy. Give it a try if you like sweet drinks or need a new kind of drinks to add to your meals.

You May Also Like

0 Comments