Lunch at Shake Shack

by - February 18, 2023

 


Going to lunch with Mike and Mika at Shake Shack was nice and refreshing. Mika was kind enough to pick us up and take us to our YSA house to feed her chinchilla. We couldn't drive our car since the insurance was expired and Mika forgot to pay it, so he updated it but it wouldn't be in affect until tomorrow. Thats why he called Mike. And since he gave a us a ride, we treated him out to lunch. The food was good, a bit expensive but we enjoyed our meal. I tried their truffle fries and as to what I can taste, it was ok. I wont get it again but at least I tried it. I prefer getting a chicken burger with regular fries with nothing on it. Its a good place, but you have to order everything separate since thats how their ordering system works, no combo or meals, just individual items. Anyways, happy eating everyone.

You May Also Like

0 Comments