Fruit bowl snack

by - March 22, 2023

 



Eating a semi healthy snack has its pros and cons for me. I don't mind eating it, however, it can be a bit much. Not in a bad way but in a mental state of mind. Meaning that it helps keep myself in check of what I do eat on a daily. I may look like I eat everything but honestly, I eat 1 meal a day and drink a ton of water. So snacking on this fruit bowl or any fruits is yummy to me but it's a bit expensive to get. If money wasn't an issue, I would be eating more healthier foods daily. Unfortunately I don't have that luxury and that is why I have a variety of good and unhealthy foods in my home. Well it is what it is and I will continue to do my best to live and eat better. Now I am trying to do light stretching and walking to help with my body strength. Doing any type of exercise creates a flare up with my nerves and back muscles. One day I will find something that will help me and not hurt me while I am exercising.  Anyways, I got a ton to do and I'll end this blog until the next time. 🤪 c-ya

You May Also Like

0 Comments