A wonderful lesson taught by Brenda

by - March 12, 2023

 


Brenda, one of the young women in my class, gave a wonderful lesson about overcoming fear and having faith in Christ. Her presentation and lesson went well that the other girls enjoy it. At the end of her lesson, she brought cookies that she had made at home. In concluding the overall lesson, I gave a object activity lesson on a Fear box. I would have random objects in the box and they would have to stick their hands in it to find out what it is. Each items had a different texture to it, in order for the girls to figure it out. I express different meaning to the items in helping them understand that we will face many different things that may seem scary or we may have a sort of fear about it. But as we get closer or reveal what the so called scary thing is, its not so bad after all. I am thankful the girls enjoy our lesson but more importantly I was impress with Brenda's preparation of her lesson and the other girls participation. May we all stay close to God and have no fear of the adversary and things of life. Take care and have a blessed Sabbath everyone!

You May Also Like

0 Comments