Elder Maikeli C Wolfgramm email: If there's anyone that knows me...
If there's anyone that knows me, you know that I dont really like staying inside the house too long... This past week, we didn't leave our house till Friday, and even that was just a little bit of going out. So it felt like I was losing my mind this past week. I just want to go out, work, and also get closer with our members here. But the reason for that is because my companion had a huge boil (hangatamaki), and his foot was swollen, so he could barely walk. We went to the hospital here, and they told us to rest on it, and they just gave us the same normal free pills they give to everyone here, lol. I just wanted to go out and work, but I had to be understanding of my companion and had to do my best to help him. We are also still in a trio because Elder Naulangi is still waiting to catch his boat to Niua.
Yesterday was the first Sunday, and I had the opportunity to share my testimony in both of the wards that we covered, so that was neat being able to introduce myself and share. It's funny because I think people are still shocked when they hear me speak Tongan for the first time. From seeing a lot of eyes closed to the minute I speak, and they all start staring, haha.
That's just a little update on this past week here in Talau Vava'u. I love it here and am always grateful for this opportunity
Ofa atu- Elder Wolfgramm
Gana time with our brother Saake





0 Comments