A beautiful fall morning to do sealing in the Temple with pur ward

by - September 28, 2024

 


We attended our ward Temple sealing this morning at 7:20am. I wasn't going to go because I was tired from hosting and taking care of dad for the past couple of days since he got sick. But while I was sleeping, I heard a male voice, young in age as of a young man call out to me saying, "Mom, Mom, Mom! Wake up!". And I awoke and laid in bed. Suddenly Mika called out my name and asked if I wanted to go this morning to the temple. I told him no at first until I went to use the restroom. After finishing up in the bathroom, I heard a thought in my mind that I need to go for protection and the scripture that talks about angels will protect you after you leave from the Temple. I knew right there and then I needed to go. This coming week is General Conference and the adversary might up his tactics of harming or distracting me this week. So my son wanted to warn me and have me go with Mika to the temple to be protected by the angels of heaven this week. Thank you son and my Savior, Jesus Christ for guiding my through the Holy spirit to get up this morning to enter into his holy house to be endown with God's power, glory, love and protection. 








You May Also Like

0 Comments