A surprised visit from my lil Big brother Wilson & his family!

by - August 24, 2016

These past few days was an amazing time for me. My little big brother from Hawaii came to Utah to visit his in laws and also visit Me and my brother Henry. I haven't seen him in 3 years due to where we live. But it was amazing to finally meet his youngest daughter Alana. She's totally attached to her daddy. We hung out at my brother Henry's place in downtown Salt lake, just catching up on life and what's been going on in Hawaii. Soon it was time to go cause they had a long day and had to drive back to Heber City, which is an 1 hour away eastward from SLC. We said our goodbyes until we see each other the next day in Provo. These adorable Tongan, Samoan and Korean little girls are beautiful. I'm a sucker for Korean dramas and when I see them I just giggle with joy knowing one day I will see and hear them talk in Korean. I love them. Even though they didnt know who we were, I remember them and how cute they were when they were babies. Some day I hope to have a good relationship with my nieces and create a cool bond with one another. I know they will be smart, talented young ladies. They have amazing parents who loves them dearly. These moments I cherish so much. Have a safe journey back to Hawaii, Wilson! Luv you bro and your ohana!!














You May Also Like

0 Comments