Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #6

by - August 14, 2016

Gaisa Gaita! That is the Ulithian way of say "How are you doing?" lol to be honest all these languages are super similiar but yet very different... Lol this week has been an okay week me and my companion had a lot of ups and down. The reality is that lately things haven't been the best we are still working through it all and we have been truly practicing exact obedience... Me and my companion are taking on Jeffrey R. Hollands promise which says "Obedience brings blessings, exact obedience brings miracles..." And I know it will... right know things aren't looking good but I know that this is the Lord testing us seeing if we really want those miracles. As for our investigators all of them are amazing I love them all and I want to see that they are all happy. The language or should I say languages I will most likely pick them all up haha but for reals are all awesome my Woleaian is getting better as we teach, teach, and teach it'll come lol. A cool thing that I did this week was I gave a talk in church on the "Responsibilities and Duties of the Aaronic Priesthood" which is funny because being in a branch it's super small and we have exactly one Deacon right know... but that Deacon is amazing his name is Tyler a Yapese kid and I love the kid he is hilarious always cracking jokes with me and Elder Zonts but when it comes down to it he fulfills his responsibility. Well one thing I know for sure is that I know that God is a loving Heavenly Father and he only wants the best for us and I love you all a lot I miss all you guys wether friends or family no matter I love all yallz! Ofa Atu and Gang I gula, bwe Deus ye fagogish! "I know that God he loves us all!" All right see yas next time Ilanga!

Ofa Atu,
Elder Wolfgramm

P.S. (I do a lot of these haha) It is typhoon season... so yeah that will be interesting.

You May Also Like

0 Comments