Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #7

by - August 21, 2016

This has been quite an interesting week just been nice and we got to have the Assistants to the Mission President come from Guam it was Elder Paewai and Elder Herman they arrived yesterday and they will be giving a training on Tuesday so will see how that goes! Anyways we are continuing me and my companion to be exactly obedient and things are slowly turning around in our favor and I know that God is blessing us and he is helping us to soften the hearts of the people! We lately have been teaching this really nice and funny kid named Trevor he was born in Hawaii but he was raised in Yap I think don't quote me on that one anyways he is awesome he speaks Ulithian so that's interesting he understands Woleaian so we are working with him... only problem is he is going to the outer islands for school so we unfortunately aren't going to be able to teach him until he comes back but right know we are still working with him so that when he does come back that he will still have that desire to be baptized! But most of our investigators are all pretty young accept for a few. I know that if we are exactly obedient the Lord has so many blessings in store for me and Elder Zonts! Anyways with the language I learned a lesson to stop thinking and just speak lol that was what Elder Herman one of the Assistants told me and I really took that in to mind and last night had an amazing time teaching a lesson in for the most part Woleaian and yeah I know that God truly was helping me putting the words in my thoughts and than me just saying them, and even though sometimes what I said was broken they helped me and than I said it right... Yeah I gotta say things are going good here and I love all yallz and hope to continue to do my very best all for the glory of God! Ofa atu and until next week!
Much Love,
Elder Wolfgramm

You May Also Like

0 Comments