Elder Grant Wolfgramm Email #5

by - August 07, 2016

Well I just wanna say it's been a bit of a rough week no lie just with things not going the way we thought they were... But hey that's life. Though it ain't fun we "Press Forward!" the kids here are hilarious I love them even though they can be super naughty haha they are awesome. The language is interesting because to be honest I'm not only learning Woleaian... though right now I'm focusing on Woleaian they are three main outer island languages which are Woleaian, Ulithian, Satawalese and sooner or later I'm gonna have to pick up all three... The big problem here is almost everyone can speak English so yeah I really hate English right now it makes things harder when your trying to learn another language. Wanting to learn their language makes me love the people all the more and I hope to get to the point where I can do as the Lord has said which is to "speak to everyone in their own tongue..." Right now it ain't easy but I know that if I have faith things will come to me in the time the Lord wants it to. Anyways this week has been like I have stated early "rough" I wish everyone would just come to the truth but sadly everyone has the choice to say no. We have some investigators who really want to be baptized but their parents are against it and since they are only 11, and 9 they have to follow what their parents say it's part of the custom here which was just a stepback for me and Elder Zonts but hey were working with the parents and are praying that their hearts may be softened. On the other hand another of our investigators accepted baptism and though she is in a bit of the same situation as our other investigators we are good friends with her adopted mother and hopefully the Lord will help us to soften her heart too. Well that's whats happening here in Wa'ab (Yap) there was also a typhoon that hit Guam and we have been feeling some of the effects of it here! Well much love to all yallz and of course thank you for all the prayers, love, and support!

Much Love,
Elder Wolfgramm

P.S. We also were doing some Family History and I found my line all the way back to Adam and Eve!

You May Also Like

0 Comments