June 2017 BoxyCharm "Downtown Charm" box!!

by - June 22, 2017

This month's BoxyCharm box was amazing!! I got 3 face mask from Biobelle Cosmetics that retails for $14.97 USD. An eye shadow palette from RealHer II which is gorgeous and pigmented. The retail price is $28.00 USD. I also received the Diamond glow powder by Artis Couture and that retails for $26.99 USD. Now that powder is blinding!! You will stop me from a mile away or even from the moon!! Its stunning and beautiful!! A must have!!! There is a cute Rose gold pro precision tapered face brush 640 by Luxie Beauty. Oh my this brush is soooooooooooooo soft and cute!!! I love the feel of it on my face. The retail price is $24.00 USD. Last but not least, I got the Long lasting liquid lipstick by Ofra Cosmetics in the color "Tuscany", which retails for $19.90 USD. Now this color lipstick is gorgeous! I love wearing it even when I'm not wearing much makeup. An amazing box full of great beauty products from well know brands!!! You can do so much with the eyeshadows, highlighter and lipstick. Hydrating your face with refreshing face mask!! Best box by far!!
This is a great box for a great deal of $21.00 USD a month. Signing up is simple and easy. Stop by www.boxycharm.com and get your subscription today!!!!








You May Also Like

0 Comments