Summer Makeup Essentials!!

by - June 12, 2017


Every woman out there who loves having that simple security of Makeup essential knows how much it can be a nightmare when you don't feel pretty or decent looking when you're out and about. I know that feeling all too well. Makeup isn't everything to me, but on occasions I must have some simple makeup products to make me look a bit presentable. To me makeup is a reflection of art, beauty and style. It's not an insecurity issue. Oh no not even close! It's more of a creative beauty of art. Many may say why do I need it or wear it? I would ask them, why do you wear underwear? Why do you buy clothes? Why do you have to buy food? Why do you have a cell phone? And there will be many logical answers. Those things are just as essential as makeup or beauty product are to many women and men in the world. The next time you see someone who is different or does things you don't normally do, don't judge them! We all have great importance in this life as you do. That's the beauty of having those basic or extreme essentials in our lives.
Makeup has helped me liven up my life in many ways. I love these products!! I'm very simple when it comes to products. The simple it is to use the better. Each product brightens up my features, my smile and my personality. Summer is a time of year where less is more. I totally agree, in a makeup and beauty stance. When you build yourself little by little, you will have build a better, stronger person that change for the good. So don't let the negativity of the world bring you down whatever it may be. Take each day as a stepping stone to progress yourself and for better possibilities!!
#Influenster #bareminerals #benefitcosmetics #boxycharm #temptu #tartecosmetics #elfcosmetics #bathandbodyworks #beachbashcontest #nomakeupmakeup #natural

You May Also Like

0 Comments