L'Oréal Revitilize Hydrating Cream Voxbox!!

by - June 19, 2017

Today I was fortunate enough to receive this cute Voxbox which contained the L'Oréal Revitalift hydrating cream. From Influenster, they send me a free/complimentary product to test out for 14 days. From day 1 this product did some wonders on my face. Not only did it hydrated it, but it made my skin moisturize so fast and quick. You may think, "well don't all moisturizer act fast to hydrate your face?" Technically no they don't all act this fast. My fine lines were vanishing and my pores seems to shrink. Wow!! That's the first thing I notice after the first day!!. Day 7 came along and my skin at this time felt fabulous without any breakouts irritations! I'm a fan for this product!! Both day and night I made sure to apply this cream to give me that quick yet long lasting moisturization that my face and skin needs to look healthier and younger. By Day 14 my face and skin felt smoother than ever before. Radiant looking and soft to the touch. I felt a bit of a lift. In these pictures show, you can't tell but I could. I love this cream and I will buy it once this bottle runs out. If you're still not sure if you believe me, its fine. Buy it for yourself to see the results that I've noticed for myself. You can never know if a product works unless you try it out!! I recommend this hydrating cream and this is my honest opinion. #14daychallenge #revitaliftchallenge @influenster @lorealskin #voxbox #contest #before #after  






You May Also Like

0 Comments