Congrats to my nieces Jerina & Evelina!

by - June 24, 2017

Congratulations to my nieces Jerina and Evelina in Hawaii for graduating Kindergarten and getting Baptized!

Jerina, I know that the Lord is very happy for you in your decision on being Baptized through the proper Priesthood authority. By this spiritual step, you will see the importance of choices, faith, hope and charity in all things. When you receive the Holy Ghost and be confirm a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, you will feel and know how much the spirit will guide you through your life. I love you and I wish I could of witness that special moment with you and your family. Stay close to the Lord and remember that the Holy Ghost is your best friend!!
Happy 8th Birthday Jerina!

Evelina, I know how important it is to have education. As you continue to learn and grow in school, you will develop so much wonderful skills, techniques and tricks to over come obstacles in order to be knowledgeable in whatever you set your mind to. Kindergarten is just on of the key levels that will help you grow. We may have not met when you could remember, but I still love and cherish you as my niece. One day we will meet and there I hope we can make memories that will have an impression in your life.
I love you 2 so much!! Congratulations and may the Lord bless you always!!

With lots of Love & Aloha.

Aunty JayLynn

You May Also Like

0 Comments