Influenster Clairol Root Touch Up Vox Box

by - February 12, 2018

Okay I'm very interested in trying out this new free product and see if it really cover some of my grey hairs and receding hair lines. This box couldn't come anytime sooner. I've notice that with all the little stress that I have been going through I really need to cover some of my whining and receding hair line. I will post some photos of my before and after photos which I will give you more of my thoughts. I got the color Medium brown and its in a little compact container. It has a small brush and the temporary color touch up is in a powder form. It kind of remind me of eyeshadow powder. Its smooth to the touch and packs on lightly which you can build it up to make it darker or lighter to your preference. This looks pretty cool and its making me eager to try it right now.
I hope it works!

You May Also Like

0 Comments