March 2018 BoxyCharm "Baecation" Box

by - March 14, 2018



I'm really loving this month BoxyCharm box!! There are so many amazing products that I've been waiting to test out for quite some time. If you haven't heard of Boxycharm and what they are, check out their website at www.Boxycharm.com. It's a month subscription of $21.00 and you get 4-5 FULL SIZE products! the products range from makeup, beauty, skin care, hair care and nail care. I've been a subscriber for 1 year now and I'm enjoying every month full of awesome goodies. Dont forget to check out their other social media platforms: Facebook, instagramming, Snapchat & Twitter!

PÛR THE COMPLEXION AUTHORITY
#PURBAE
EYESHADOW PALETTE
MSRP: $36.00



This palette has some many beautiful colors that will bright up your daily makeup routine. If you're in the mood for some summer/spring vibes, this palette is for you. There are a variety of shimmer shades a few matte and a few satins. I'm really exited to test this out more and give my thoughts. By the way, this palette is very pigmented, so a little goes a long way!
BUTTER LONDON
#BUTTERLONDONBAE
DOUBLE DECKER LASHES MASCARA
MSRP: $20.00

 I'm really liking this luscious mascara that I got in the box. The bristles are wide and thick, to capture your lashes and coat it well. Looks pretty good to me so far now I'm going to test it throughout the day to see how well it last.
SOUTH MANE BEAUTY
#SOUTHMANEBAE
UNDER EYE GELS
MSRP: $10.00



Under eye gels has been a favorite of mines, so this will be fun to test out since I've been looking like hell! lol I hope is moisturize my under eyes so I can look alive again!
THE VINTAGE COSMETICS COMPANY
#VINTAGECOSMETICBAE
SMOKEY EYE MAKEUP BRUSH SET
MSRP:$23.15 (GBP/USD at 1.40)

I'm really liking this cute eye brush set that is in this months box. The cutest thing I notice about these brushes is that they have  labels to help you know which one to use step by step with your eye makeup. I think thats really cool! Since I've been in the smokey eye look, I'm excited to try these brushes.
PRETTY VULGAR
#PRETTYVULGARBAE
MAKE THEM BLUSH
MSRP: $26.00

What a pretty color that I received! It has a pinkish fuchsia tint that is on the cool side. I'm really happy to get this blush to add it to my summer/spring collection!


You May Also Like

0 Comments